Please read these guidelines before submitting your request. All requests must be submitted in writing including the downloadable form at the bottom of this page along with any support materials.
Key Requirements for consideration:
- TIMING: Please give us at least 30 days prior to your event.
- LOCATION: Is your event in our territory? Our sponsorships are limited to Calhoun, Clark, Cleveland, Conway, Garland, and Ouachita Counties. Be specific on the location.
- BRANDING: Does the event fit with the products we carry and image our products personify
- PARTICIPATION: We expect some aspect of marketing on the promoter’s behalf beyond what we provide. Please ensure you have adequate support to help promote the event in addition to Arkansas Beverage’s participation.
- PERMIT: If it is opened to the public, we need a copy of the special event permit. If you will be utilizing a charity (501c3 Charitable License) to secure your permit, please include a copy of the 501c’s information.
We do not fund:
Due to the overwhelming amount of requests we get, it is not feasible for us to give the support we would like to every event. Below is an example of things we just can’t sponsor.
- Sports or Racing Teams
- Individual Athletes
Things to remember
- Events less than one month out will most likely be declined.
- All requests must be submitted in writing and faxed or mailed. No e-mail requests will be considered.
Arkansas Beverage Sales
ATTN: MARKETING DEPARTMENT
100 Budweiser Lane
Hot Springs, AR 719016
Please use the downloadable form to make sure all pertinent information is supplied with the application. Be specific about the type of sponsorship you are looking for and define the amount. Once we have received your written request, we will review it and should we choose to sponsor your event, someone will contact you within 10 to 15 working days of your request.
All donated beer must be picked up from our facility.